Embroidery kit kids, sky, from Numero 74. Invite your child to nurture their blossoming sense of creativity with this step by step embroidery kit, especially designed to build up their confidence.
This kit contains:
• 3x Perforated cardboard sheets: “Heart”, “Star”, “Butterfly”
• 3x Printed cotton fabric pieces: “Flamingo”, “Butterfly”, “Swan”
• 2x Plain cotton fabric pieces
• 1x Wooden embroidery hoop 8” 22cm, needles, needle threaders, pencil • Cotton embroidery threads; 10 colours
• Tutorial & embroidery practice stitch samplers (1x cardboard; 1x fabric)
Suitable for Adults and Kids aged 8 and over
The Made By You Collection utilises an array of materials including wool, cotton handspun in Burma, weaving looms made of wood coming from old Thai houses, embroidery fabric with patterns that are pre-printed using the ancient “silk-screen” process and metal hoops handmade by our artisan blacksmiths.
Handmade with love in Thailand, collections are created in limited series with a great respect of traditions by qualified artisans and women’s self managed cooperatives with heirs of ancestral knowledge.